hey ledies !!!!!!!! im having problem with my husband and feel soooo bad and last night i couldnt stop crying but at the same time i want to stop it for my baby you think that will affect my baby...... im worry about this situation? please help ........ im 8 weeks prego

ANAKLETA

Asked by ANAKLETA at 11:33 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Being emotional wont hurt your baby. Its all part of being pregnant. Your hormones are screwed up right now. I understand that your man may be frustrated with you being overly sensitive but he needs to understand that your body is going through lots of changes right now.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• thank you that make feel better because i was worry about hurting my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this did happent to you too?
    ANAKLETA

Comment by ANAKLETA (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It's the unusual mom who DOESN"T get this way. Don't worry about it; you'd be odd if you didn't have a hormonal meltdown from time to time.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:54 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Being moody and emotional wont have any effect on your baby. MAN I was ONE MEAN lady with my first pregnancy...he turned out to be a happy, smart, and ok maybe a bit mean (but I blame that on him being ALL boy).
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It wont hurt your baby, he is soo deep down in your belly and has lots of protection. Just try talking to your husband though, for your sake... tell him he needs to be more understanding to you being pregnant.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Is that you Natalie????? Sorry my bff has the sane issue When I was preggo I wasnt happy with my husband either he was and still is insensitive and I used to cry alot.. If you get to upset like crazy mad it coould hurt the baby if your are stressed out it'll stress out the baby eventually. Keep calm, I suggest talking to your doctor and let them know how you feel.
    I truely know the way you're feeling and I am so sorry youre sad.
    Tale care honey.
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2010