well i had sex on the days that i was supposed to be fertile and after that i took a test and it came back positive but then my peeriod came. a week after my period was finished ive spotted a couple of times and im not sure if i am pregnant or not but i do feel alot queesy and i go to bed a lot earlier can there be a possibility that i am pregnant evn though my period came

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes there is a possibility. You can be pregnant and have your normal period for up to like 5 months. Best thing to do would be to go to the dr. and let him do an exam and test you.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 8:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I agree with the poster above; many women have period following their positive test; and generally the first one afterward. Go to your OB and explain, and they will likely do a blood test and check HCG levels... GOOD LUCK and Babydust :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I had my period for the first 5 months that I was prego with my second child. however I did not with my first or third child. I would not worry and go with the flow. If you are worried, then I would take another test or go and have a doctor do a blood test which are totally accurate.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 9:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I had my period the first month i was pg with my son
    Jamie231724

Answer by Jamie231724 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i would go see a dr.
    foxymama21

Answer by foxymama21 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• another answer is that you could have had a chemical pregnancy. its when you show that you are pregnant but then you go ahead and have a period on time or after its due, like an early miscarriage.
    Dons_Mom

Answer by Dons_Mom at 1:08 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• so desperate. go to damn doctor.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 11:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2008