Please no bashing, I need help!

I have 6 kids but my mom is raising 3 of them because I can't afford to give them food, clothes, room etc.
My kids are 3,5,6,7,7 and 9
The 3,4 and 6 live with my mom and the twins and the oldest live with me. We live 30 mins away so I see them 2-3 times a week.
My 6-yr-old told me I love my older kids more that's why I kept them and gave the little ones away.
That's not the case though.
My mom can't move in with me because I have a very small house and I can't move in with my mom because she has an even smaller one.
We can't find a bigger house where we can live together because it's impossible for us to get a loan.
One of my kids dads does pay for his 2 kids but that's not enought for more than food.
The other kids' dad is in prison and the little one's dad resuses to accept her as his daughter.
Anyway, that's not the point. How do I make my kids see I love them all the same but I can't keep them with me..Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• Is there anyway you can keep them all with you while having your mom help out financially ? Although your place may be small isn't there something you an do to make room for all of the children? I cannot imagine what you must be going through, and clearly you are doing the best you can and that is all that matters the most. Keep reassuring your little ones how much you love them, and hopefully things will all work out that all of you can be together.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I have no advice but I do feel your pain through your words and wish you the best.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 11:40 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Keep doing hat you're doing and see them as much as you can. Maybe call them everyday. You can also take the youngest 3 all by themselves for a day and spend a whole day with them while you mom watches the older 3. Do that about once a week.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You can always rent something until your credit gets good enough to get a loan.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I agree with mommyoftwo388. Also, look into renting a bigger house so everyone can be under the same roof.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I am so sorry just see them as much as you can.
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Maybe try switching once a month for a weekend sleepover. Also make it a point to get them all together at the same time for an overnight sleepover. It might be cramped but it's only for one night, and you could make it fun with pallets on the living room floor, popcorn and a movie. If you keep it light they won't take it so hard, they feed off of you. If you're upset about it all the time they will be. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Rent a house for all of you. They won't believe you till you're ll living together, I'm afraid.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:52 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Rotate living arrangements every week. let the kids switch houses so everyone is in the same routine.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:56 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Look into rent a house and putting the money of the sale of both houses towards a down payment, If you can if a house that has big bed rooms you maybe able to make it work. I also agree with everyone that switching the kids living arrangments would be best or maybe you go to your moms and she stays at your house so the kids see you more and they don't feel up rooted at the same time
    littlefee89

Answer by littlefee89 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010