A quote from my 3 year old daughter lol

Dora was on this morning and she comes up to me and says..

"Mommy, can you turn it off this channel? It is NOT in English!"

lol.. just wanted to share!! Feel free to share anything funny yours has said recently

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• my sons new line "enough i love yous mommy, too much i love yous, SHHHHH" he's 4.5 his speech is behind, he has asperger's,so its really cute, lol. We also have issues with him thinking hes his 2 yrold sisters boss. I tell him "be nice charlie, dont tell her what to do, I'm the mommy, I'll take care of it" "NO mommy, im the Charlie!"

my 2 year old says "poo" and makes it sound like the best thing in the world. . .
    Lucky2BaMomof2

Answer by Lucky2BaMomof2 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My husband just left for work and told my son to be good for mommy. My son said Be good and don't be a bad daddy for mommy.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2010

• lol my 4.5 year old< speach delayed> is all about dinos latley.. so at night we have to turn the lights off and he says" wheres them velosa raptors.. shhh they eay you!!!!!!!!" toooo funny
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 12:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Those are all so funny. This was last yr I went to school to pick up my 6yr old son. We were driving home and my son says "Mommy one day I will have a wife." I said ok not knowing where this was going. Then he says "My wife and I will have 7 boys." I told him that he will have to talk that over with his wife she my not want 7 kids. He said "No she will want 7 kids and they will all be boys". I tried to tell him that he may have girls too that you cannot control weather its a boy or girl. Then finally I find out what this whole conversation was about. He says "Mommy when my wife and I are at the hospital to have the baby, where does the baby come out? O thats where this was headed. Very funny.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 12:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My son likes to scream at the top of his lungs (For fun) when he's fighting off a nap. (He's two) One day I called from the living room (right next to his room) "Stop Yelling, Please". So the next thing he screams at the pitch I thought only dogs could hear was "Stop Yelling". I couldn't help but laugh.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• "Mommy, what is the difference between boys and girls?" He was 3 years old. I was honest with him and ran off laughing.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• lol, my daughter speaks arabic, i didnt teach her english so she can learn to speak fast. anyways, now she speaks arabic very good so i'm trying to introduce english to her. i bought some dora dvds, and now she's kinda getting confused. she's really into dora, but i think i'm gonna try a different show, then she can learn some spanish.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 31, 2010