straight talk phones.

has anyone else bought the 30 dollar card for straight talk and actually received unlimited? i swear this has to be a glitch.. haha its hilarious! my card expires in 2 days and i have yet to run out of talk time, internet, or texts! this is great! thank you walmart! lol

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 12:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have been thinking of going to straght talk for service. Do you like them (other than the freebie service)? LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• We always buy the $45 card
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 12:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i actually don't mind straight talk at all! i've never had any problems with them, and i always get good service! and for the price, you really can't beat it!
    psylees_mommy

Comment by psylees_mommy (original poster) at 12:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My son uses them. He seems happy with them and its not all that expensive. I thought it was $45 though? LOL

Answer by gemgem at 12:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• its 45 dollars for the unlimited card. 30 dollars for the all you need card which includes 1000 mins, 1000 texts and like 30 mgb of internet.
    psylees_mommy

Comment by psylees_mommy (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Haha, cool for you - we always buy the 45 dollar card, though. We LOVE it. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i usually do buy the unlimited card, but last month i broke myself christmas shopping so i definitely am glad i saved the 15 bucks! lol
    psylees_mommy

Comment by psylees_mommy (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I absolutely love straight talk~~~!!!! I've never had any problems with there service. I had broke my phone a couple of months ago and I thought Wow I gotta go buy another phone and when I called them to see if I could get credit for my card that i'd purchased until I get another phone and they advised me that they would replace my phone for free....!!!! i was so happy! they mailed me a return envelope from fed ex and i sent my broke phone and charger to them and they sent me a new phone within 7 days. I'm happy with their services. I've used the $30 card when i was unable to get the $45 unlimited and it lasted me through the month!
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010