Sometimes don't you wish you could meet the women on here.

I think it would be fun to have a cafe mom reunion. LOL

bubblebean

Asked by bubblebean at 9:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Christinemg0813

Me too! LOL
    mommyof2boys813

Answer by mommyof2boys813 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• LOLOL yeah i hear ya, but i ment the ones you like.LOL
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 9:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• It would be interesting!
    NovaChk

Answer by NovaChk at 9:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• There are some I'd like to meet so I could kick their asses.

(I think we all know of one that recently got suspended...the one in the politics section =D)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I think I know who you mean, cait! I didn't like her and we were rooting for the same candidate! To answer the original question, yes, there are some who seem like they'd be awesome friends to have!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yes and no. Yes to women I have become friends with and no to the mean, hateful women I have come across on this site
    Anonymous

• as a hairstylist, i'd like to get a few of them in the chair...no, not because i want to 'ruin' their hair (that would be bad for biz!), but because thats usually where people let down their guard, and get intimate with themselves. i've learned a lot about someone, just standing behind the chair, listening to them; you guys let out more than you know to your hairdresser! i have a feeling, some of the one's we'd like to open up a can of whoopass on are really suppressing what their real problems are by hiding on the internet, where we rarely know who they are (even if they don't post anon...do you really know anything about someone just because they have pictures on their profiles?) on the flipside, some are just nasty for real, too.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• to scary for me id be scared someone would punch me in the face. ha ha
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I would like to see some of them in person and see if they are as bold with their statements. ;-)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 10:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• hehehe... I love these answers! Yeah, I'd like to meet, but only the "good ones."
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 10:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008