I need to lose weight... adult content

But every time i lose weight my husband is even more attracted to me and I get pregnant, so loosing the weight was a wate of time.

Should I go on birth control even if its against my religion?

Im borderline morbid obese.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I think u should do what would make u happy
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 12:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• If birth control is against your religion, is the rhythm method? it's not exactly 100% effective, but it is somewhat effective. I know some people who don't believe in using birth control for religious reasons do this.
    It's worth trying to lose the weight, and keeping your weight gain to a minimum when you DO get pregnant again. Just be healthy about it, and take care of yourself. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i think you need to think about whats best for your family.....loosing the weight will make you a healther mom......good luck ......it one of my goals this year to get healthy for my children.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• do you know why birth control is forbidden in religions? because it prevents procreation. religion doesn't want you to have sex unless you plan to have a baby out of it. go on bc if you don't want more kids. honestly faith and being a good person is a lot more important than stupid rules
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think you need to lose weight you want to stay at a healthy weight, and if you dont want anymore children dont have any, your never going to feel good about yourself if your overweight, plus you could develop sugar diabetes.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• isn't it so easy to hear what you need to do??Well it's not!Yes we all need a little encouragement,It takes a lot to even admit what this little lady said.She needs all of us to encourage her,Yes she needs to lose weight,but yes she needs support !!! So I say YOU GO GIRL!I use portions to loose weight.Talk to a nutritionist at your local health dept.She will tell you all about portions.And they can advise you on bc too.Good luck Dear!!We all have a New Year to start over again.I'm jumping into it with both feet!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 4:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You want to be healthy not only to lose weight but to create that lifestyle change for not only you but for your family. You want obe able to see them grow up and participate in their lives. Check out the Health Challenge my hubby and I are on :)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 2:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Do what makes you happy Have you talked to your Dr?
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• You can do things to not get pregnant, without going on birth control...
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:15 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• try nfp
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2011