Hurting and dont know what to do

I have been married for almost 4 year... in this time my husband and i have seperated 3 times. each time i left him. he is a good father but he as a husband it goes up and down.... im at the point where i never want to be home and really dont want nothing to do with him.... last monday we got into a huge fight and when i wouldnt move out of his way he literally moved me out of his way. i now have some huge bruises on both of my arms... i dont know what to do... i have talked to some friends about it and they are all tellin me i need to leave that if he can do this then next time he could really hurt me badly.... im really confused we are always fighting and lately its been about sex cause i dont ever want it... can someone please shed some lite on this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• yes. it sounds like you have weaned yourself from him, you just havent taken the last step of leaving. Like the pp said, next time it might be your face that he tries to move. So leave before it happens again. Just tell yourself that you are done with him and dont let him come back, ever.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 9:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I agree with "bubblebean", Some times when its a very serious relationship (like a marrage) it takes multipule break ups to finalize the break up. It sounds like your the one who really wants out and needs to find her strength. He sounds like he could be an abusive personallity and wants to keep you right where you are. If you really feel like you need out, lean on your friends (both in real life and here in Cafemom).......talk to everyone, if you stop talking about it and asking for help, your mind could start play games with your emotions.......and you may find yourself back with him again........If you Leave him, go all out and dont look back. there are all kinds of men out there. Good ones, bad ones and every kind inbetween...... if this one isn't working, try another. Beleave in yourself and your needs and wants and you'll be ok. Good Luck, Stay strong!
    Bonnie3108

Answer by Bonnie3108 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• google"cycles of abuse" There is always a first time for EVERYTHING.
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• OKAY I WILL SAY THIS I HAVE BEEN IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIPS BEFORE, SO I KNOW HOW IT ALL WORKS. THE HONEYMOON PERIOD ALL THAT STUFF......AND I KNOW THAT A MAN SHOULD NEVER PUT HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN EVER AND THAT NOTHING SHOULD MAKE A PERSON GET VIOLENT, BUT I WILL ALSO SAY THAT SOMETIMES WOMEN CAN PUSH MEN TO THAT POINT OF GETTING "FORCEFUL" NOW I AM NOT SAYING BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF YOU BUT JUST MOVING YOU OUT OF HIS WAY MY SO HAS DONE THAT BEFORE TO ME AND NOW THAT I THINK BACK IF I WERE HIM I WOULD HAVE KNOCKED ME OUT SO JUST LOOK AT THE SITUATION FIRST, AS FAR AS EVERYTHING ELSE IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE YOU ARE HAPPY ANYWAYS SO WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• To hautermama83

Tsk, tsk tsk.
    Star419

Answer by Star419 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2008