Where doin u plan on vacationing in 2011?

I want to take a vacation to vegas sometime in May...i need to start planning now

mzQ

Asked by mzQ at 1:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Entertainment

• We're going to Japan in March with my in-laws, and I want to go to San Diego to run a half marathon in August. We're also trying to find a way to get to the Caribbean at some point, but I'm not sure if it'll happen.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• We really want to get to the Black Hills. That's about the only thing we're half-planning.
    Anonymous

• we are talking about going to dover in May (NASCAR)
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Well, I'm not sure if it counts as a vacation, but we're planning on going up to Kentucky to see our cousins this summer :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I am planning on taking the kids to the Keys in Feb. My parents are down there for the winter and I have never been.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My son was sitting next to me last night telling me he wants to go somewhere where it is all sunny and warm allll the time...i told him HAWAII and he said he wants to go there. so we started looking to see cost of trips there. I think it would be fun to go there and with him and kids! but I dont know for sure if it wil be possible.. and being pregnant arent there rules about flying after your so far along??
    holly0306

Answer by holly0306 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes i think there are rules, I would wait till after the pregnancy it would probably more fun b/c pregnancy and heat is a real bummer
    mzQ

Comment by mzQ (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• We'll go camping in NH and Maine.... no money to go any farther ;o(

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• We're going to spend 10 days in Aruba at the resort.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:23 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Maybe be going on a road trip with friends in the Spring or wait til son is out of school in summer....to Iowa, Wisconsin and Chi-town to see friends.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2010