diarrhea mono?

I was diagnosed with mono a couple of days ago, and yesterday my boyfriend fell down with nausea, chills ect.. He said he has been shitting out liquid (sorry tMI) for the past 24 hours) I wasn't sure if mono could do that to you.

Is this most likely the flu/food poisoining, or mono? He didn't eat anything weird so.

Po0okiebear69

Asked by Po0okiebear69 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Health

• I don't remember having diarrhea when I had Mono..I just slept and only drank water for most of a month. I would say it could be though, because it can screw with your system. Have him go to the dr's and have a test done. It's quick and painless.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 1:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• When I had mono back in the day it presented as flu like symptoms... low grade fever, sore throat, ect. It could be... I'd say google signs and symptoms of Mono for more info.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Could be the flu. But not sure. Maybe he should call his Dr.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 2:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2010