Do you think there should be a sex category in here?

I do. There are some questions that would really only fit into that category. They're not TTC related, or relationship related, and really, they need their own category. Just a thought. Maybe under hobbies? LOL

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 1:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes. And maybe TMI needs to be it's own category, since a lot of people do not know how to use it correctly! lol
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 1:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes, definitely. and as long as it doesn't get out of hand with inappropriate questions.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I agree
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 1:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I thought there already was,, well close to one atleast. but we are all girls and this is a spport site and clearly we have all had it to get where we are today so yes cause people may have questions. but have you read womens health? i get that magazine and there are always sex topics in there and actually it has listed a issue i had or was wondering about i should say and it answered it completely and my boyfriend reads them every time i get them. lol
    holly0306

Answer by holly0306 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• yes
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think it would start out with the right intentions, but end up being a bunch of troll posts and bad jokes. There is an argument for it - the questions can cross over between relationships or health (with the occasional ttc/pregnancy issue thrown in). I think if there was one, we'd see people trying to recat all the serious questions out to one of those other sections and leave nothing but the bad jokes and the kinds of sex questions that normally show up in Just for Fun on Saturday nights with brand new accts.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think that's a good suggestion, but as others have said, it might end up being a problem.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• YES
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 10:45 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Sex category should fall under relationships, it doesnt need a category of its own
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2011