Why do I think one day is going to make a difference?

I've been telling myself this year is almost over. 2011 is going to be great. But when I wake up tomorrow I'll still be broke and I'll still be alone. And I'll still have to deal with people I'd rather never see again. Or at least not nearly as much as I see them now... I guess the year as a whole has potential to be better but tomorrow will most likely suck just as much as today will.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• Nothing wrong with being optimistic that next year will be better than 2010 was, but you have to change your frame of mind. If you can, get rid of some of the people you'd rather not see again. Figure out ways to cut costs, and try to increase your cash flow. be proactive about the changes you want in your life, and try not to let it all get you down, mama! I hope your 2011 is great! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Everyday you can wake up is a blessing. Life is what you make of it. Try and keep the negative out of your life. Focus on the positive and start each day differently. Only you can change your life and make it better. It starts one day at a time. Please don't let this all take you down. Start each day in a positive light, and try and focus on the things that make you happy. Nothing good ever comes from focusing on the negative in your life. Try to take the steps to make the negative in your life, change. Hopefully you will not be alone or broke. Hoping your 2011 is better.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• yes tomorrow is just another day, and a new number...but the whole idea is that it is a new YEAR! You have 12 months to set new goals. Get better at food budgeting, put money aside for savings, pay off debt at a rate comfortable for you (I have debt but only pay $10 a week which wont get me far, but at least they are getting something), find a better job. Try to look past people's flaws and see the good in them or just move on to people you have more in common with.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think the new year is going to be great I know it is. It starts tomorrow and maybe you might be broke but maybe you can make some plans to have a movie marathon at home or have a friend over something positive. One day can make a difference. GL MOmma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2010