The big "O" adult content

LOL okay does anyone have trouble getting the big "O" unless their b/f or whoever does somthing specifically???

holly0306

Asked by holly0306 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I think we all need that special move to have one. The G and A spots are the best. Better than clitoral IMO

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Actually for a lot of women, penetration alone does not get them to that point. There has to be some other form of stimulation. So figuring out what works for you is key to havin your DH/SO do these things. I seen that on the doctors show in the morning.......
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 1:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• last longer then five minutes. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• okay casue my boyfriend has to do certain things to get me there and he feels like he cant pleasure me, sometimes he gets mad but even if i dont have it...im still very much enjoying it...we dont have to get one everytime we have sex do we? and i dont know your guys abbreviations...sorry
    holly0306

Comment by holly0306 (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• As long as you enjoy it let him know you are enjoying it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• IMO=in my opinion
    DH/SO dear husband,significant other
    LOL-laugh out loud

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• well having oral 1st & having an orgasm makes intercourse so much better after as you can orgasm that way much quicker as you are all revved up lets just say.....that works best for me.....and no orgasms don't always happen every time due to many reasons sex just feels good if you are with the right person, in my case my husband.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yeah, takes many women a while to get off... You aren't alone! I think if they are getting off, then you should able to get off too. However, most guys don't see it that way. If you have a guy thats at least tries to get you off, then that is great. :) Many guys wont even try.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Nope. I can achieve orgasm every time I ride him.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:23 AM on Jan. 1, 2011