forgive or forget

would u be able to forgive a exboyfriend who had you and your friend pregnant at the same time? or would u forget about him a just be co parents. My ex wants to get bac with me, he say he has changed. My son is 18 months and his sister is 16 months. We were together for 4 yrs b4 i got preg...then he slept with my "friend" and she got preg also. I dnt kno if i could trust him again some lines u just dont cross. But what if he actually has changed?...idk im confused

mzQ

Asked by mzQ at 1:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• HMMM....I would be one to forget him....He did cheat on you and with a friend....thats bad in my book! Co parent with him your child does need a father and be civil but I think I would look for love elsewhere
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• forgiveness yes for myself but not going back.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't give him a chance to do it again. If I was you dating and being with anyone would be the last thing on my mind right now.
    Anonymous

• Why anon? life goes on
    mzQ

Comment by mzQ (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• How old is he? Has he even had time to grow up and change? I'm guessing he still sees your friend so he can see his dd. Maybe he's telling her the same thing he's telling you. I believe I'd have trust issues with him as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't be able to go back to him after that... that is just too much. I'm sorry you had to go through that!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Wow is this seriously a question? Forget him and move on., Not only did he cheat but he cheated and didn't use protection which is like playing STD rhoulette in this day and age. You deserve better. Once you realize that you deserve better you won't think about losers like your ex.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Nope.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:13 AM on Jan. 1, 2011