How do you plan on ringing in the new year?

Btw if you plan on ringing in with gunfire SHOOT STRAIGHT UP!!! lol.

We plan on having some drinks just here at the house watching the ball drop & some fireworks of course but nothing big. The kids will be doing sparklers.

happy new year

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Entertainment

• nothing great. kids could NEVER stay up that late.... I taped ball drop for them last year though
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• sleeping. I haven't been able to stay up til 12 in a LONG time!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Most likely hanging out with the mil. My husband is in another state right now :( He has been since July it sucks but he is serving our country while I go to school.
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• giving my 2 year old a late nap today so she can be up with me at midnight. we're going to shred construction paper and make our own confetti so we can throw it in the air at midnight, and then we're gonna have a tea party then its bed time! :)
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 2:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Sleeping. And Lord I pray that nobody shoots a gun in the air....that's so stupid and potentially deadly.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 2:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I plan to be warm in my house while all of the tourists are freezing on the strip. Awake or not, I don't know or care. As long as I'm nowhere near the idiots on the road, I'm happy!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• ah2590-Awww sorry mama ive been there when hubby was deployed. At least he got to call though.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• When we used to live i the apartments everyone would do it & it would scare the crap out of me! Seriously drunk people shooting guns is sooooo not a good idea. UGGHHH! Thank goodness we moved 2 years ago yay.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I will be lucky if I am awake. I guess we can all gather 'round the laptop since we don't have cable and can't watch any New Year's specials.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• nothing at all. we just put our kids to bed..for the 2nd time! it is almost 1030 and my husband is on the computer in the kitchen and im on the computer in the living room. might watch a movie or just sit here. exciting night, really. hahah
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 1:29 AM on Jan. 1, 2011