what is your hubby afraid of?? or get freaked out by?

i am almost 8 motnhs pregnant and my husband just doesnt like to feel her kick he says it freaks him out and that he thinks i have an alien in my belly. that his mind just goes that way. he has actually told me he had a bad dream about it. weird huh? my son on the other hand doesnt even notice if she kicks him lol.

19_klayton

Asked by 19_klayton at 2:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol thats funny! well i'm sure he won't be bothered by her cute little kicks once she comes out! :)

and my fiance is completely freaked out by the sound of styrofoam rubbing together, its like nails sliding down a chalkboard to him. haha its kinda funny actually.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 2:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Oh, that's okay 19 klayton. I think he is getting use to it, but I know its not funny, but it is funny sometimes. Especially, if we are in a mall parking lot and a car backfires, and you see this grown man duck and get into position. It's such an automatic response but he is learning to laugh at himself when he does it and make light of the situation.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• He gets freaked out sometimes when he hears a car backfire. He says it briefly makes him think that he is back in Iraq.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• honestly nothing I can't think of anything thats just him
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• awww im sorry jeremy that would so suck for him.
    19_klayton

Comment by 19_klayton (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I've heard this from other guys. It is totally normal for them. It is just their childish imagination. He will be ok when she will comes out:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 2:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• AH hah ahahahahaha mine is afraid of MICE! We had a mouse in our house a couple years ago, and I was trying to chase that little mofu down, and he was climbed up in the chair watching, wouldn't go anywhere near the little bastard til I forced it into a trap!

@JeremysMom - my brother has the same kind of responses to various things after spending a year in Iraq. It's been a few years for him, and it eventually lessens. Thanks to you and him for his service!
    Anonymous

• Could not pass this question up! About 8 years ago I was in the bathroom and I heard DH screaming my name. I couldn`t come out right way, ya know , so I just yelled back at him "Hold on!!" I come out to see him standing there with a machete (his sister had got for him on a trip overseas) and a glass jar with a spider in it. it was a good sized one but I can`t help but wonder why he just din`t kill it. lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

Autumn07

• He doesn't like heights. Not baby heights, but climbing the ladder the paint the gable ends on the 2nd floor, or being on the Stratosphere in Vegas and looking over the edge type heights.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010