Do you think wine is more yummy from wine glass than from a normal glass?

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 2:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like the wine glass. Wine glass shapes actually serve a purpose mostly designed to keep the heat of your hand away from the bowl of the glass. You hold it my the stem and that helps keep the wine cooler longer. So, you not only feel elegant drinking from a nice wine glass, but also keeping the wine at the optimum temperature. No, seriously. Look it up. Oh, here.......

http://wine.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Types_of_Wine_Glasses

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• yes hehe....I even poor my beer in one....lmao...redneck I know!
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 2:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes it is. Something about the aroma. And if it is a red wine, then the warmth from the hand may help.

Answer by Bmat at 2:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• There are reasons they sell White Wine Glasses; Red Wine Glasses; Champagne Glasses & Flutes; and yes Beer Mugs/Steins...and it's not just to cost you extra to have a fully stocked bar-ware cabinet! LOL

Does it 'ruin' wine to drink out of say a Scooby-Doo glass? Not at all
    But does it taste a little better and kind of give you that 'mental break' of *I'm an adult relaxing* ambiance if you drink it from it's appropriate glass? I think so =)
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes its tastes much better in a glass~~~That's the only way that i will have my wINe~~
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Nope I will take it any way I can get it. I would love to have some right now. White wine sangria.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I don't get a chance often to drink wine, but I won't drink it in anything other than a wine glass lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 1, 2011