how do I get him to stop sticking his hands down his diapers?!?!

My 2 year old still wears diapers. We are getting around to potty training, but i just had a new baby, so its gonna have to wait...

That being said, for the last couple weeks, I catch him fallling asleep with his hands down his pants, and even worse, when he wakes up... and usually there is a good size amount of pee and poop in it by morning! SO GROSS! He will even lick his fingers, and his hands get all over his blanekts and the crib. Im so disgusted. How do I get him to stay out of his diapers! I'm ready to duck tape i sealed..lol!

I do tell him its yucky and wash his hands/ face really well and brush his teeth.. but I dont think its sinking in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• EWWWWW! My oldest used to do that but not too often.Put him in a full body sleeper.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My oldest did that. We had to put him in footed sleepers, and then he figured out how to unzip them to get to his diaper, so we started putting them on him backwards. He wore his jammies backwards for like a year until I was 100% sure he had outgrown that stage. lol Cleaning up a crib and baby covered in poo is so not fun! ;)
    lalabear88

Answer by lalabear88 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes, I was going to say that I have seen people on here say they put the footed pjs on backwards...it's worth a try.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would put him in a full body sleeper.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2010