lol is this supposed to happen? might be TMI

They say in your second trimester your sex life is either AMAZING or there is no sex life at all. For me..there was no sex life, it felt weird and i was afraid that it would hurt the baby. After talking to my doctor and being assured that no harm can happen to the baby, i still was not in the mood. My SO really wanted to get intimate and i still was not in the mood. I decided I'd give in for him since he's done so much for me and helped me out during these first 4 months. After having sex with him, i suddenly LOVED it and craved it. I'm not sure why because just that same day I thought it was gross and the last time we had sex (3 weeks ago) I never wanted to have sex again. Now, i love it. i cant even get enough of it from him and now he doesnt want it anymore. Sorry TMI

Is this usually what happens during pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Its the changes of your hormones, Kinda like when you crave french fries one minute and they make you gag the next. Its all part of being pregnant. Make sure you explain that to you SO.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• oh, thank god! HONESTLY, i thought it was because there was something wrong with the baby and thats why I wanted it. My favorite food in the world was Hotdogs, now they make me puke just seeing them =\

but, i know my baby is fine! still moving around in there! i tend to feel him or her at night!

(9 more days til i find out what im having!!)
    Anonymous

• thats not tmi its actually kinda funny (not being mean or rude) but yes its your hormones
    DisturbedMind20

Answer by DisturbedMind20 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• You're normal! :) Haha during pregnancy, your hormones are all over the place...and how you feel about sex can change from one minute to the next. I've gone through the same thing!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I'm really fricken jealous, lol!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2008