Tattoos?

If you have the money, do you think it is wrong to spend money on tattoos if you are a mommy? I love my baby, he will be here in 10 weeks or less, but I am a tattoo addict.... is it wrong? Came down to it, he would and always will come first.

sissy0604

Asked by sissy0604 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• No way ink up momma I am about to finish my full back tattoos
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• They recommend not to get one when you are pregnant or breast feeding. You can get an infection and then have to be antibiotics for it. But otherwise when you are not pregnant or breastfeeding and have the extra money. Why not, it is your money and you have provided for baby first.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yeah I've heard that too, I plan on waiting until after he is done breast feeding. :)
    sissy0604

Comment by sissy0604 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• right on sissy! go for it :) Ink is art. SO and I both have some.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Agree, if you have the money for it, I have no problem w/ it. The only time it bothers me is when ppl complain of not have money, but then go get a new tattoo. Like you said, your child would always come first, so go for it!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Me too! I have a friend who doesn't have a lot of money, and she went and got a new tattoo and she has a little girl... I was confused.
    sissy0604

Comment by sissy0604 (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• if you can afford it then go for it. there are so many more that i want but can't afford them
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would wait until after the birth and after breast feeding. But other than that....what you do to your body is your business. If you regret your choices later - that is for you and no one else. It only matters with what you are comfortable with and how it impacts you and your children.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 3:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I see any problems with it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Don't*
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2010