Favorite tattoo you have or want?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't have any tattoos, but I am in search of the perfect one! I am considering an autism puzzle piece on my ankle for my ds and to raise awareness. And maybe a lilly to represent my bff who passed in 2005. (That was her middle name). So I want them, just haven't worked up the nerve to get one lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• My best friend and I h ave matching tatts on our left foot.... to represent "never left alone" - we have a beautiful dragonfly with a scrolled vine - in the vine is a hidden "m" and "j" for our names. I love it - it was a gift from her to me - and I love love love it.

I do want another one - but I'm not sure what yet - it'll represent either my family or my kids... probably on my right foot but I'm not sure about that part.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 3:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My daughter's name on my left inside wrist. It always reminds me of what's the most important thing in my life and I'm super proud to have it for everyone to see that!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I have one that I want. It is a dagger of a dragon on the top and at the tip there is blood. laced around the blade is 2 ribbons that have my kids names in them.
    rainfey

Answer by rainfey at 4:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• This is the one I want - on my ankle ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I have Japanese kanji on my arm that says never give up. I like it because it always reminds me to keep on pullin when the goin gets tough! DH has it on his arm too. When we hold hands its side by side.
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 2:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• my newest one is a buddhist rat to represent my son. I love it! it's cute, cartoony and very symbolic. My favorite one though is my first one. It's a triple moon which represents maiden, mother, crone. I'm not wiccan, but I follow many nature-based paths
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• THIS IS THE ONE THAT I HAVE~~~ROLLIN STONES
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• There is a tattoo that I want. Kinda hard to describe. I was a gun that starts on my lower side that has a bullet shooting out of it thay reads "do you believe in god?" And the words after it seem to be shattering and say "I will say yes so pull the trigger" that runs across my lower back. Very hard to describe, but I had a tattoo artist sketch it out and it looked amazing. I have to wait until I find out for sure if I'm pregnant or not to get it.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I have a barbed wire around my ankle with roses between the knots on the barbed wire. The barb wire represents strength you have to have to live through the hard times and the roses represent that you need to just take a break and smell the roses sometimes.

I want... a few more... I want the kids foot prints walking up the right side of my back, a tribal with daisies (favorie flower) on my lower back, a set of angel wings by my pelvis to represent my miscarriage, a coyfish on my hip, and a shooting star on my left wrist to represent all the stars I wished on til I finally found my prince. I want to be finidhed having kids before I have the rest of my work done.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2010