Have you taken your tree down yet? If so, does it look bare where it was at?

We took our tree down yesterday and now our living room looks so bare! We didn't have anything there before we put the tree up. In fact, we didn't have much space to work with as far as where to put the tree at, but now that we were use to a tree being there and no it is gone, the area looks more open now. Has this happened to anyone else?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 3:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• no, cuz we set dd new play tent up where it was :)
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I love the lights at night when we are watching TV, its relaxing to have them on. And now, it will feel empty and look bare when I take it down, because I never had anything in the space where we have our tree.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• We wait until Little Christmas(jan6th) to take ours down. I am excited to clean up and get the house back in order but will be sad when its all gone :(
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No because the furniture gets put where it was!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It's still up because I know it will look bare - and it's only a 3-footer on top of my entertainment center!
    Anonymous

• ours isn't down yet but we are borrowing space so when everything gets put back it will be just as crowded.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:28 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Tree stays up just for that reason. Too pretty to put in a box!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 12:27 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• We took both ours down Thursday and Friday - we usually leave it up a little longer but we're trying to get ready for hubby's back surgery and want the house set to rights before the surgery date. Since we have 5 kids at home, 2 in diapers, 1 homeschooling, 1 with serious disabilities and the other is a crazy active 5 yr old boy... I needed to get it gone - lol.

Normally it DOES look so sad without it but we'd rearranged the furniture so it doesn't look bad in the living room or dining room without the trees up :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:33 AM on Jan. 2, 2011