Work outs at home?

Hi everyone! I am looking for some info about working out at home. I can't afford a gym membership or daycare so that I can go. I do have a ball and some hand weights (stuffed in the back of the closet)
Anyway have any of you successfully lost weight working out at home with any of the many workout systems they have on DVD? What are your favorites?

Thanks,

mom23ks

Asked by mom23ks at 3:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• the biggest loser boot camp with Bob Harper combined with the biggest loser weight loss yoga. last chance work out with Jillian Michaels. both require hand weights, the bob harper dvds require a ball however you can substitute with weights
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You can check out different workout tapes from the public library ,and Movies for free too!!!A lot of folks do not take advantage of this ...it is great!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I've lost 57 lbs in the past year ( actually in 9 months and currently maintaining) to get to my goal weight. I have only worked out at home. I started running, do Yoga, and I also have done Insanity ( which I am going to begin again on Monday.)
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 4:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Walk away the pounds by Leslie Sansone
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Depends on your fitness level. WATP is good, insanity is harder, zumba is fun.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Walking away the Lbs, Jillian Michaels, Zumba, Wii Fit
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2011