about the pre-cancer on my cervix

oky after i had my baby my doctor did a biopsy and they called me and told me the results on it and they said that the pre-cancer on my cervix is not doing any better so the doctor said that they need to do a cone biopsy surgery to see if i have cancer on my cervix or to see if its spreading. so what dose it mean when the doctor said that the pre-cancer on my cervix is not doing any better? dose it mean that i have cancer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Health

• No not necessarily they will go in there and somewhat do like another pap smear and pretty much scrape off the abnormal cells and pray that that is all. Just don't worry yourself about bc it is probably nothing God Bless and pray about it. GL I went through this and all I do now is make sure I go for my regular paps.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I went through this as well when i was 17 (27 now) I had to have a LEEP procedure to remove all the cells. I don't know if the treatment has changed but i do get regular paps every six months
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 4:54 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would call and ask your Dr what he means.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I am no Doctor. Your Doctor said it was not doing any better. You probably need to make an appointment and have the problem taken care of.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 7:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• will they already did a cone biopsy surgery on me to see if i have cancer on my cervix and i will know the results monday. i just want to know now so i wont be seting down woundering what is it i hate that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Do you know what stage the pre cancerous cells were? was it stage 4? I know it is nerve wrecking for you I would be scared too! But if the Dr. is already talking about it maybe beign spread and doing a cone biopsey sorry to say but that something to be concerared of. Take it seroiusly and start fighting already by eating lots of green leafy vegies, Kale, brocoli, spinash etc. and excersise unfortunatly you would have to wait until Monday to find out what the Doctor say's sometimes Dr.s' say too much info that doesn't concearn you. I would call my Doctor and tell him/her that the news they gave you was hard to understand and ask them if at this point should you be worried and preparing your self for bad news and tell them that you want them to be as honest as possible and ask for some statistics.

I am here for you seriously! I'll be praying that your result are negative. in a good way of course. try to stay calm.
    Nancygray2

Answer by Nancygray2 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011