Should I return this??

I bought my son some realy cute shoes from Payless because at the time he needed some bigger ones. Luckly I was blessed with 6 pairs of used shoes in good condition for him by someone else.

The shoes I got are 6.5 and he is like 5.5 or a 6. I got them for $7. Reason i am considering returning them is because I overdrafted my account and if I return them thaat is $ back to me (I overdrafted because my cell phone company took 7 days to claim the money from my account and my available balance didnt reflect it so I thought it was right and maybe I did some wrong math...silly I know). Also the shoes are a bit big for him. but they are rally nice and I kinda want to keep them because they are new. I always want him to have the best so I kinda feel bad I am considering taking something for him back...advice please :(

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Shopping

• sure

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Naw, I would keep them cause that's a deal and well I don't know that the $7 will be enough to cover overdraft fee.
    rebeccan3

Answer by rebeccan3 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Depending on how big the shoes given to you are, if they are his current size and the new ones the next size up then I would say keep them. If they are all the same size then return the new ones if you need the money and he wouldn't really wear them, since he has the used one.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I don't see how returning $7 shoes will "fix" the overdraft.
    Anonymous

• Do you have any idea how fast does a boy grow? And how many shoes does he need? They use up shoes like eating breakfast. And they grow like beans (fast:) So surely keep the shoes. If you want to get money from somewhere than get your old mobile phone and send it to the phone recycling. So you get good money for it. Or sell something you don't need on the ebay. Never think about returning thing you need. Always think about sell something that you don't need but someone else might. Mhaw:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I have the overdraft protection so I just have to pay the amount owed....I went over by $9. ...hey thanks adrienna
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• yeah I am noticing that with his feet...he is going through them...the shoes are a half size up. So like by early Spring time he will be in them...yeah I will keep htem the shoes given to me some are his size and some are bigger but i'll keep the new ones. thanks mom I felt kinda guilty even thinking about returning something of his lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• its only 7 dollars you're overdraft fee will be more then that anyways,. You wont find $7 dollar shoes again ,keep them until he can fit into them. i buy bigger sizes for my kids all the time if its good deal. I have their closets organized by size.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 2:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2011