Preparing my body for another pregnecy?

Should I start prenatal, should I go see the OB, what exercises can I start and continue though the whole pregnancy (or most of it)? What else?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i always recommend exercise. i did hard cardio, weight lifting, running, and ab work outs. i would lift 50-60 lbs with my abs every day at the gym. guess what. i had so much energy, the weight fell off right after, and my labor and delivery was painless and effortless cause my body was so strong. i did this til the day i delivered. never once had a single complication
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Start taking prenatals. Do an exercise you feel you can keep up. Like walking is a good one. Getting a physical is always a good idea too. Just to make sure everything is good. Eating healthy and drinking water.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Start taking prenatals, excersize
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2010