A 5 passenger car is meant for 5 passangers not 8! adult content

Today when I made a quick trip to the store I was walking in the parking lot when a small sedan drove by me in there you can see 4 kids in the back 2 kids in the passenger seat and then the driver. 2 of the kids looked like they should have been in carseats. To make things worse we just had a storm come through so there is snow and ice everywhere. Who in their right mind would put their kids at risk and pull that BS.
I see it all the time, hell my parents did it when I was little. If you can't afford to get a bigger vehicle for as many kids you want or have stop having kids or have someone watch them while you go and run errands since you don't have enough room in your car for all of them.
Don't be so ignorant and selfish and put your kids at risk.
Why are some people so stupid and continue to think, "Well, I'm a good driver, I can break laws get away with it and never get in an accident. My kids are safe."
People 5 passenger cars are meant for 5 people. Just like 2 seat are meant for 2 and 7 seats are meant for 7. Get your head on straight and don't put innocent lives at risk. You never know if you'll be hit by a car and those extra people in the ar that don't have seatbelts on are going to either be seriously hurt or die, and that's on you.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree, and hate it when I see things like that. Even if you are the world's best driver accidents happen and other idiot drivers can still hit you.

this is one of the very few things that really upset me.

BUMP!
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• To anon. You think an accident won't happen? 2 days ago my friend was STOPPED at a red light,and some bitch rearended her at about 40 MPH! Luckily her baby was strapped in and is ok. Imagine what would have happened if she wasn't?!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Maybe call the PD next time and have them stopped

Answer by gemgem at 4:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Unless this was an emergency, as in transporting a kid to an ER, I believe the established law should be followed.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Anonymous>>> Its the law to keep your kids strapped in, one seat belt per person. Killing people, dealing drugs, molesting children is against the law too, would you go on with your merry little life if people were doing all that in your community too??
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You are so right. I agree, people are irresponsible when they do this and put innocent lives at risk.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I agree with you. It is so sad that these people do not care enough about their kids to strap them down. You may be the BEST driver in the world, but you cannot account for all the other driver's on the road! It usually takes a tragedy for some people to wise up, and then it is too late.
    Tawneekitn

Answer by Tawneekitn at 4:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You have about but now that you have vented what can we do...people like that will never learn until something happens...so sad
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I witnessed a pretty horrible car accident just two days ago in the parking lot at Target. A jetta was sitting waiting for a space, turn signal on and everything, and an Escape pulling out literally FLOORED it, right into him. If he'd been two feet forward, he would have been badly injured.

You should ALWAYS follow safety rules.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• wow I cant believe anon doesn't care for the lives of her children or the other people on the road... That's sad.... I pray to the lord she never gets in an accident while she's breaking the law with all those kids in the car.
    MamaDawn0223

Answer by MamaDawn0223 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2010