rant rant rant

so 2010 is coming to an end, Id a great year to be fair all thats missing is a ring, let me explain. In Jan last year my boyfriend of 4 years told me that he wanted to get engaged in 2010, great I thought FINALLY. So with nothing happening thru out the year ( but him still mentionin it) I didnt lose hope but with him at wrk tonite I dont think its gonna happen. Well I know its not gonna to bcos I asked him last nite and his response was it didnt seem like the right time.. Not a big deal and I wudnt even care if he hadnt said he was goin to. feeling abit deflated to be honest. We live together and his a great stepfather to my daughter, money is not a problem either and to top it all off I think Im pregnant. So happy new year. Morale of the story next time he says something like that just ignore him..

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 4:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Okay. Don't know what you're asking but good luck at getting engaged
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Are you asking a question? If so, I missed it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 4:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Have a lil more patiance momma. He may just be saving for the perfect ring.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 4:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Oh, it is easy. Just leave this post on your computer, so when he comes home he can read it. It will be like an accident. So he will know what's going on with you and he can answer the question for you. If you don't want to talk to him face to face about it than this is the best method to let him know what is in your mind:P Accidentally:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 4:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Don't wait for him to ask,you do it. My proposal was a mutual decision. We sat down and had a frank discussion about the pro's and con's of marriage
    Rule of thumb is...if he wanted to marry you,he would have asked already.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Good luck!!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• thanks, I didnt have a question just needed to vent, dont have any friends who have kids are serios relationships so its useless talken to them. anywho I guess if it'l happen it'l happen..
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Maybe he will pop the question tonight? Ya never know....good luck in 2011!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It'll happen Mama!!! Good Luck!!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Where's the question? I thought this was an area for Questions to be Answered.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2011