sickness.

what kind of sickness do you get when your pregnant also do your boobs start to hurt a week befor your period is due? also this will be my first pregnancy so tell me all the info =] thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well my boobs didnt start to hurt til prolly around a month from being pregnant..and i first noticed i wasnt feeling so good because whenever i woke up to go to work i thought i had the flu (during the summer time) i quit my job because i didnt know what was wrong with me, doctors didnt know and all pregnancy tests came out negative...so i gave up..then 6 weeks into being pregnant! BAM! what do you know! im pregnant! :]

i still feel like SHIT..lol..i had to use that word...but everytime i feel horrible, i smile because i know its all worth it in the end :]
    Anonymous

• My boobs started hurting almost right away. Like the nipple area. The sick feeling I didn't get much of with my first one, but this one it comes and goes all day long. It makes eating kind of rough.........LOL. But I don't think that really started until about 7 weeks or so. And got worse from there.

I recommend the book "What to Expect When Expecting" it was a HUGE help when I was pregnant with my first! GL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• YES! WHAT TO EXPECT WHILE YOUR EXPECTING IS AN AMAZING BOOK!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm in the minority here, as my boobs never hurt, even after they became engorged when my son was born. They also didn't change in size until they filled with milk, though. My symptoms were the fact that all I wanted to do when I got home was lay around (I rarely hold still, so this was VERY weird) and my pants got tight right away (I gained at least a pound a week, every week I was pregnant!). I also had extreme nausea during the first trimester, though very little throwing up.

And I think there it should be a LAW that requires you to read What to Expect When You're Expecting before they let you have your baby, lol!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2008