Games Games Games

My husband loves to play games on the i-pad, play station and when I need help he always says wait a min or wait till I kill this guy!! Help how can I get him to pay more attention to me and my pregnancy needs?

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 5:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• uhhhh....hide the games for awhile. lol
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Basically, his games are an escape from reality. Try finding something you can do together... how about a Wii where you can play games together that are not too physically taxing for you? That way he would be spending time with you and still enjoying games.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Wait till you have the baby are nice and trim and ignore him.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 8:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• While he's at work, pack them up and put them somewhere. When he comes home and reacts, tell him that your pregnancy needs have more priority than him playing video games. Yes, video games are a good way to let go for a little bit, but he shouldn't be playing them from the time he gets home until he goes to bed.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Not sure if your showing or how big you are but you could stick your belly in his face and say I need your help, you helped me create our baby, and just because i'm the one carrying it now doesn't mean that you can just ignore me!! So get up and help me!!!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2010