Working out!!

How many of you workout doing your pregnancy or have worked out with one pregnancy and not the other? how did you feel and what do you guys recommend with working out?

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 5:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i worked out. i ran, cardio, weight lifting, and ab work outs. i worked out like an athlete my entire pregnancy, every day til the day i delivered. the day i delivered i went running to move things along. i felt great, never waddled, had so much energy, had a painless natural labor, had an effortless delivery, and the weigh fell right off after. i was back to pre pregnancy by 3 weeks. never had any complications. perfect 7 lb 8 ounce little girl
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I swam 3 days a week while I was pregnant.... it was mandatory for me to work out 3 days a week (I was in the military) and since I couldn't run (I have bursitis in my hips) but swimming for me was a great work out. And when i got closer to my due date I aqua jogged (that was really fun)

momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I did through 2 preganancies, gained about 18-20 lbs with each and both weighed a healthy 7lbs. I did work out videos, played tennis and swum, up until delivery-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:19 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I think you would feel better to work out and it might help with the weight gain
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I need to start working out!! I just hate to do it but I love how I feel after thanks for the advice!!
    ChanQ

Comment by ChanQ (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I did baby Yoga when I was pregnant and I swear it helped me so much! I only gained 20lbs with my pregnancy and I was all baby. But it helped my hips and birthing. My midwife agreed that it helped me.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2011

• I have friends that do yoga and jog and walk a lot. I worked 40 hours a week on my feet all day when I was pregnant, so that was enough of a workout for me. lol
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:09 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• with my second daughter I walked alot and worked so it helped when i went into labor with her 3 or 4 pushes and she was out my first daughter I didnt excersice @ all :( I should have excersice is very important when pregnant always talk to doctor as to what you can do
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• I've heard it helps with labor
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I think working out while pregnant is a great idea!It helps your body during labor too.
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2011