Anybody have a child born on New Years? Double celebration?

I don't personally know anyone who was born on Jan. 1st, but I'm sure that is pretty exciting to give birth as we are coming into the New Year. Two events in one.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• My husband's brother was born on New Year's Day so when the parties and celebrations began on TV, he thouht the celebrating was for him when he was a child. My maternal grandmother was also born on New Year's Day. When she was alive, for years all of her sons and daughters would bring all of their children over to her house to celebrate. She always made homemade pizza, all of us cousins played, and the men watched all the football games on TV. It was great fun!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:22 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• my brother was born on the 31st and my Cousin was born on the 1st!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My hubby's aunt was. She says she hated it when she was young, but loved it when she was an adult.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• We were on my BIL's daughter's first birthday earlier today. She was born on the 31st. Does it count? I think being born on 31st or 1st rocks. But personally I always thought that poor children who have their birthday at Christmas, Easter or any other holiday when children celebrate and get presents anyway.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 5:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My brother is born on the first... he'll be 17! Oh my god... he'll be 17. Too old!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My goddaughter was...luckily she's only turning 1 Her mother is so done with all the shopping that she bought a ton of presents and seperated them when she was wrapping the x-mas ones.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 11:05 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Sorry to say, I don't know anyone born on January First....
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 12:22 AM on Jan. 2, 2011