Second Pregnany adult content

does anyone else feel like your second pregnany is just way harder on your body than your first was. I don't seem to remember being this misserable and having this many problems with my first

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 5:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Considering that your body has aged since your first pregnancy, it is no wonder the second is so much more difficult. Even a few years can make a difference. Just try to take it easy and stay healthy. Good luck!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I hear ya ladie...this time around I have had alot moe pain especially toward the end...the pelvic pressure is rediculas and the back pain is unbearable...I am getting close though only 6 weeks left if not sooner! ahng in there hun
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Are the two really close together? If they are it can be a lot harder on your body because your body doesnt have a lot of time to repair itself, but even spread apart it can be a bit more difficult, just because everything is already messed up in there, and streched out, and all that. But it could just be the pregnancy in general, no pregnancy is quite the same.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I had my first baby 8 years ago. It was a breeze. No pain, morning sickness or complications. This pregnancy is very hard. The morning sickness was awful and it came back in my third trimester, I have serious back pain and pelvic pain and have had complications that nearly resulted in me losing the baby. So yes I can say this second pregnancy is pretty much worse then the first. I am hoping that in a few years when I am ready for my third and last baby that I have a healthier body and maybe since I will be prepared that it could go smoother. Good luck to you and remember like I try to that the end result is so well worth all the pain and discomfort. I am due in six weeks and am so excited for this to be over and to hold my little boy for the first time.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes and the third isn't any easier. My first at age 24 was a breeze, my second at age 26 was a bit harder, pains came earlier, I had preterm labor with the second, etc. My third now at age 29 is even more difficult. Back pain, hip pain, I feel ready to pop and I am only 4 months along. Nauseous for 3 1/2 months, and muscles spasms in the stomach. I am hoping it is going to get easier but only time will tell.

Good luck!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010