do you sleep with your blow dryer?

saw it on a tlc show and can't see why someone would esp turned on...seems too dangerous...

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I saw it too!! At first i thought it was a joke. Then I realized it was real.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• LOL I saw this too. Its crazy how the mind works. These ppl obvi have other issues and are not just wierd IMO
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Not very often, no. I do keep my fan on just for the noise. I even have it tilted away from me because it's cold in my room. My husband has dubbed it the "devil fan".
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• A few years ago, my husband and I both got really sick with some sort of nasty crud. The only thing that helped me not feel like puking my guts out was to have cold air constantly blowing on my face. Since he had the only fan in the house with him (we slept separately during the time we were sick to keep it from going back and forth), I had to use the "cool" setting on my hair dryer.

As far as sleeping with it on a regular basis? No.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 5:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I sleep with my floor fan on for the noise.........and air as Im going thru menopause and have my lovely hot flashes all the time! LOL '

But to sleep with a hair dryer? NO. She is risking a fire hazard. They should not be on for more than 15- 20 minutes.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No. I did see that on tlc too!
    DreaB83

Answer by DreaB83 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No I don't and I didn't see it on TV...weird. Sometimes those shows just freak me out!
    JenE1098

Answer by JenE1098 at 5:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i have heard about it for babies, in fact they makes cds with the noise on it, and to me it's like nails on chalkboard. However I do sleep with a fan on ALL the time. I need the noise and the air circulation no matter what time of year. I have a small one that travels with me in case I stay somewhere there isnt one. Guess I'm just wierd like that.
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 6:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I'm weird but not that weird.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 6:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010