Do you think it would be a good idea to have a category on here for "just to complain"?

Sorta the opposite of Just for Fun? Sometimes I see a post and it's a miscellaneous question that really doesn't seem to belong anywhere. What are your thoughts?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 5:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• it would be nice as long as too many people don't get out of control with it. Its nice to come on here and most of the people are positive!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 5:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Well, if you are only venting with no question, it should be in a journal post or something and not here on answers. I have yet to figure out why people want to vent here without asking a question.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• sure,call it VENT

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I've thought about that, how maybe they should have a section like the one on Craigslist called "Rants and Raves" for just...whatever.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• great idea, sometimes i just want to vent and not ask a question but it usually gets me given out to..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 5:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I like it. We also need to add a kiss my butt Sweet Pea and a Sweet Pea that is flipping someone off!  LOL!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• yup! Although, they usually fall pretty well under relationships, general parenting, home and garden, or pets.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:50 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• It seems to be a popular suggestion but personally I think there are already to many questions posted that aren't questions at all. Where is the need for answers in a section like that? Journals or groups would be a better place for those.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yea a "Vent" category or something.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• YES! That would be FAB!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010