What's the funniest thing your child/Husband/ or SO did this year?

plz keep it clean. Thank you

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 5:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Holidays

• my husband (6ft5, almost 300 pounds) sledding on a teeny tiny cheap walmart plastic kiddie sled was pretty memorable. anything to make the kids smile :)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Lol, yes. I was in the bathroom getting ready to clean it and heard splashing noises. Went into the kitchen and there sat my one year old playing in a pool of water on my floor. My drain hose had come loose and water was everywhere
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I took my pants off to put shorts on so I wouldn't get them wet and my oldest daughter told me that she really did not want to seemy booty right now and that I should probably put some pants on! I laughed so hard :) out of the mouths of babes.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My Husband's Halloween Custome was helarious! And watching him walk around in Character was beyond funny. He did amazing! And we made it together, which was a lot of fun!!

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2010