Did it happen to you?

You got pregnant even though you took birthcontrol pill the exact way you were suppose to?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• YUP

I took it everyday at the very same time ( I had my phone alarm set) I never missed the pill once and I wasnt taking any other medication at the time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I've heard that can happen if you are on antibiotics while on the pill. The antibiotics make the pill less effective. Some things are meant to be. I wasnt supposed to get pregnant- had my 3rd surgery scheduled for endrometriosis when I got a call saying the surgery was cancelled b/c I was pregnant. That was the best surprise I ever got! Good Luck.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• uh... kinda i was on the pill and did a relatively good job of taking it everyday, but not always at the same time and I know for a fact i missed a day or two and I did get pregnant
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 6:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• yup, not cool ha ha
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes!!! I took my pill everyday..never missed a day & boom baby #1 arrives!!! Year & a half later same thing w/baby #2!!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Nope, I took the pill for about 6 years with no problem. I stopped and waited about 6 months to start trying to conceive, then it took over a year to get pregnant...and three pregnancies for it to stick (I was prone to early miscarriage). I don't think the pills had anything to do with any of that though... my doc said I have a low progesterone level.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 6:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2010