husband of cafe mom

Oh I'm so mad I just found out my husband hacks onto my cafe mom to check on me. This pisses me off this is where I go to be with the girls and he has to snoop if he has a question ask me. I had said something on here about having sex With my ex. I remember having "that talk with him" when we first dated and now he's claiming I never did and ugh sorry I didn't mention it every two seconds. God men now I get to change passwords for a little privacy my hell

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• A lady had her Husband put in jail for hacking her email...did you see that on the news? I try not to put personal stuff on here I know would cause problems....Hubby or anyone else could see if they wanted to and start something...never know who's watching you.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 6:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• wow sorry momma that sucks.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• my husband did that once too, i got so pissed i deleted my entire account and created a new one. It was nothing like that detailed on there it just pissed me off that he had to be in every aspect of my business... if he's hacking your cafemom he doesnt trust you and generally when people don't trust there spouse its because they arent trustworthy I would tread lightly and keep a close eye on him.
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 6:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I'd be pissed.
    Whether I have something to hide or not I should be allowed my privacy. We all should. Especially since this SHOULD be the one place that we can come where we can divuldge all without worry.

I'm glad you're changing your passwords and I hope you wring him up by the toes! Hacking into anyone's account is wrong, but to snoop on your own wife .. come on now. He clearly is super insecure.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:24 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I am so sorry that he did that, does he not trust you
    tishmomof2

Answer by tishmomof2 at 6:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• my ex would hack into my myspace and would snoop through my stuff all the time. he didn't trust me even tho i gave him no reason not to. he was a very insecure person. after we broke up i found out he cheated on me while i was prego with his child. he was such a jerk.

talk to your husband find out why he hacks your account. keep a password no one else could ever guess and make sure you remember it. dont write it down. everyone is entitled to their privacy.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I know he's cheated in the past it scares me he's doing it again with how well he hid it last time.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I am in a group where a husband would answer for her and even start shit. She knew about it and did not care. She was banned from cafemom though, along wiht him. Then we had another mom who could only get on cafemom at certain times...I.E when her husband said she could.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• men are retards. they cant leave our stuff alone. oy vey
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• If it was me, I would put a juicy tid bit up here.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 8:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2010