What is your biggest HOPE for 2011?

happy new year

Asked by ss_mom at 6:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would like everyone in my life to be kind and loving to each other.

Answer by cerealmom2 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• That baby number 3 comes out perfectly healthy, with no problems, and that my other two adjust well to having a new sibling around.

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 6:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• be engaged or pregnant nothing too big :)

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• go back to college. sorry to the woman who said you can't love your kids and have a career but i want to pursue my career and it doesn't mean i love my daughter any less than a stay at home mom. i just see more for myself than just being a wife and mother.

Answer by momofone725 at 6:17 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My biggest hope is that we recover from our recent financial fall. DH's work cut hours and for two months he went down to four days a week. As compared to the five he usually works. That four days a week may not sound like much of a cut to most, but it really cut into our finances pretty hard. Luckily it only lasted two months. Now that he's consistantly been working five days we're trying to pull back up, but it's a hard climb. So my hope for this new year is to just get above the fault line again and go from there.

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My biggest hope will be that things are less stressful for everyone and everyone can stay or get healthy. I also want to be more debt free then I am

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• new house amd new job

Answer by smiley745 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I hope that my father's house clears probate with no problems and we can move on.
    I hope that stupid f#$cking 17 year old who killed him by running the red light while taking his eyes off the road, speeding, and having drugs in his system sees the iron first of justice or at least the bitter end of a wrongful death lawsuit.
    I hope I don't hate Texas because we are moving there in the summer.

That's about it..For now.

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I hope my parents learn to be more accepting of me. If not, at least respect my decisions b/c they are really what is best for my family!

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• that I get a p/t job and that we all find some friends here

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:41 PM on Dec. 31, 2010