Did you make your own Christmas cards this year? Can you post some of them?

I'm just interested in what people make. I like to get inspiration from what others have done. Sometimes, I'll take the color scheme from one card, embellishments from another, greeting or saying from another to create my own card....or layout for that matter!

Asked by JenE1098 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• nope...i took a picture & ordered on-line...

Answer by girliemom0406 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Yes, this year my kids went to a greenhouse and took pictures of beautiful poinsetta's and I bought an empty frame card and put the pictures in the frames, they made beautiful Christmas cards. I can't post a picture I'm not very good at those things my daughter puts them on here for me.

Answer by Momabear455 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Not me. I did not get any done this year.

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• I made my own this year and apparently did not save them before sending the order to Meijer to be picked up. Grrr.... They were darn cute, too!

Answer by Vix920 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• we make all our cards and send them to aunts uncles, grand parents and family; my children make them and then we all sign them

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:09 AM on May. 19, 2011