do u think this is wrong?? I do..

my friend on facebook recently posted pictures of her 3 year old having a bath in a bucket with her showing alot, cos the bad weather the town has no water so I completly understand the bucket bit but why post a picture of your daughter in the nude on a social network site, I know its her problem but its abit mental.. Made worse by the fact lots of poeple commenting saying great pic, shes so cute..

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 6:18 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I have posted bathtub pics of my dd, she was about 4 months old. I don't see a problem with it as long as it's tasteful and it's baby pics. I wouldn't do it for older children.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Why would this be wrong? Do you think there is pediphiles on her friends list?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• My daughter is 4 1/2. On the occasion I want to take bath pictures (Like trying out a cool new bubble set or bath toys) I'll have her wear a tank top or even her swimsuit. I don't want too many questionable pics of my kiddos after age 2 or so
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think it's wrong to show nudity of children (mainly over one, but even under I am still sketchy) online. That should be meant for home photo albums only, not meant to be openly accessible to perverts.

3 is entirely too old to be showing privates online.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:21 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I think that you are suppose to protect your children since they are too little to do so for themselves.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• @ Misty - If you only knew the privacy issues and concerns related to Facebook.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I see both sides here- yes, we see sweet innocent kids- nothing erotic about it. Unfortunately, there are alot of sicko's out there who do find them erotic- and worse- Plus I have heard of parents getting into trouble for having those types of photos of their kids. For her protection as well as her child's, she should take them down. It's just a shame we live in a world that will make us question something so innocent.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Ive lots of pics of my daughter in the bath, in a swimsuit but their for me not the WWW, there are huge concerns with facebook and privacy issues, I dont think any of her friends are peodos but how can u know now a days. Again each to their own its just not for me..
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Its completly innocent and shes a great mom but the sad thing is we live in a world where their are people who want to ruin such innocence and she shud know better..
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I personally would never post a picture of my child in the nude. I do have tubby pics of my kids but they're surrounded by like 3 feet of bubbles and the only thing you can see are heads/arms/legs poking out.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2010