which slr camera do you own? and are u a professional or just take pics of the fam

just looking for a slr, camera, I love taking pictures of the kids, not and expert, but I want a slr camera!

tishmomof2

Asked by tishmomof2 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have a Canon Rebel.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:36 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Oh...and I used it for high school photography class and now just use it for the family.
    ashisamom

• Canon is the best I swear by it, its the best camera i've ever had
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• canon Rebel XSi. Love it! I take some pictures for friends, but mostly just of the kids :)
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 8:01 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• We have a rebel too. My daughter got it a few years ago for a birthday present. She takes great pictures with it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Canon Rebel Xti. I have both the digital and 35 mm Canon Rebels. Easy to use, easy to learn.
    I take photos of my family and some for friends also. I also have a large format printer for doing packages for friends.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Canon Rebel :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Canon Rebel XS i do pro work, on occasion (family, maternity etc) but i mostly do conceptual work that i am currently trying to get exhibited into galleries and sell. ( ahhh dreams :P lol)

TheMaMaBear_321

Answer by TheMaMaBear_321 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2011

• Canon Rebel ... I love it. Funny thing, my sis and I can share lenses. I have the digital and she has the film. Not professional, just a hobby right now.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:25 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I have a Kodak EasyShare C613 and love it wouldn't have anything else; it isn't that expensive and works great for us--it has many features some include still picture taking, zoom, video and you can scan the pictures onto your computer and download them
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:38 AM on May. 19, 2011