Did you know what you were having?!?

When you were pregnant, before you had a u/s and you found out the sex of your child did you know what you were having, or were pretty darn sure you knew the sex of your unborn child?!?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ooo oooo 9 more days til i find out!! =)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Hmmm I thought I was having a girl with my first, and I was right; didn't find out for sure until 8 months. With my son I thought i was having a boy, but still questioned it up until the birth. (We chose not to find out...) This one I am borderline, one minute I think boy, and another I think girl.... I won't know until April though!!!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:53 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was wrong every single time! LOL :)

first one, thought for sure it was a girl because I kept having dreams about it. BOY
    #2 thought for sure it would be a girl that time LOL BOY
    #3 was so sure it was another boy but YAY it was a girl! :)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• nope! wrong both times
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• HAHAHA@flutter; oddly enough, with my son i had a dream about a girl (that I dropped her trying to get her out of the car seat actually!) but just felt that it was wrong.... and yup whadda ya know... I had a dream about a boy a couple weeks ago, (that the U/S tech showed me the sex when I wasn't supposed to know!" I n this case of course I will be happy with either, but would like another boy!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:57 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I didn't find out what I was having...we wanted to wait until the birth and be surprised. But all along I felt like I was having a girl...and I was right!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 10:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• with my son i thought it was a girl but he was a boy
    with my daughter i was sure it was a girl and she was and
    with this baby i thought it was a boy and so far they say its a girl but i still think its a boy so we'll see when she/he gets here.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• all of my husbands brothers and sisters had like 3 boys before they finally had girls, and so my husband and i knew we were gonna have a boy and we were right. i kinda felt like it would be a boy too cuz my friend just had a boy a year ago and i totally wanted one. and then my cousin had a girl 2 months ago and everyone said i would have a boy it just felt right
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Yes- the first one I reeeeally wanted a boy but just had the feeling that I wasn't going to have one, turned out to be a girl. The 2nd baby I just new was a boy and I was right.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 11:39 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was leaning more towards girl, as was my husband, but he came out a boy (we chose not to find out at the ultrasounds). One of the most beautiful moments of my life was listening to my husband tell me that I gave him a son. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2008