what is the fastest, easiest meal you like to prepare

I need ideas lol

tishmomof2

Asked by tishmomof2 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Food & Drink

• A chuck roast in the crock pot with carrots and potatoes. Its the easiest imo and tastes amazing
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I buy the envelopes of parmesan noodlesby Lipton and I alsways have cooked chicken frozen and cut up.  If I am running low on time I will make the noodles as prepared on the package and add the chicken once it is thawed out.  Quick, easy and yummy.

Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• well NOTHING is faster than breakfast for dinner!!!!!

I always have good cheese on hand, too (not kraft singles) because a grilled cheese can be pretty satisfying after a long day and takes less than 5 minutes.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Or you could buy it and put it in the bag it comes with. Its by McCormik...You add the seasoning meat and veggies to the bag and cook for 2 hours. So easy!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Rosemary chicken - 1 can of cream of chicken soup per 4 chicken breasts. Lightly salt and pepper. Add dried rosemary. Smother with the soup (don't add water or milk to it). Bake at 425 for 40 minutes.

In the meantime, you can make some mashed potatoes which go excellent this meal, and a nice green veggie on the side. All in all, very minimal work. Delicious and appetizing meal. =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I like mini pizzas since you can put whatever toppings you like on them. I've used English muffins,mama mary's pizza crust or made my own dough but that does take a bit more time to allow the dough to double for the crust. The other two are short cuts.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• spagetti and meatsauce..takes like 20 mins. its a classic and delicious
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 6:34 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• @ Soon - Oh dear, spaghetti is one of the meals that takes me almost all day to cook! =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 6:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• McDonald`s haha jk. I like to make my husband cook, that`s least participation on my part.. the easiest is usually to make pasta and meat sauce too..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Razelda...

How do you make your spaghetti sauce?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2010