Who gave a person the right to verbally chastise another, because the other has Children and is poor?

I saw a post up here, where a mom was being  verbally chastised because she was poor and having another child. I am asking who gave people the right to do that. They aren't paying for the woman or child. It is not their responsibility.

PA-PAGrandma

Asked by PA-PAGrandma at 6:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have no idea But I would think we are all struggling this year. there are a lit of judgemental people who think you have to have alot of money to have a baby and to be a good parent so....
    But if the victem was you I have 5 children and I am not rich but my kids don't go without I think in fact they appreciate their toys and belongings more than if I were able to buy every thing they wanted.
    mamabeard3

Answer by mamabeard3 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Do you mean why have kids if/when you cant afford them?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• what are you referring to?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I chastise nobody about their decision to have children. They have to figure out a way to support, clothe, feed, etc their children. Not me. As far as paying for PA, such a small percentage of my taxes goes to it that it doesn't bother me. More comes out of my paycheck for Social Security, something I probably will never get, than programs like Medicaid, foodstamps, WIC, etc.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Aren't we on here chastising each other for everything else besides this? What makes this any different? Why are we bitched out for not breastfeeding,extended rear facing,public schooling,etc?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• blank stareI don't see what you are talking about...

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2010