does your so go to his mom...

With all your fights? Makes you look like a little Bitch? Ugh I love his mom but she doesn't have to know every little problem. I know it's him going to her and it pisses me off! I'll specificly ask him to keep something between us but he still runs to her! Cut the Damn cord!

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 7:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Thankfully no. He does not trust his mother. He used to tell her a lot of things but he found out a lot of stuff she lied about while he was growing up and he kind of severed the cord himself. We don't fight often though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No he keeps it in the house.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No. Just like I do not go to my parents. What we discuss, stays in our bedroom.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No, and if he did his mom would be sure to find a way to turn it around and put the blame on him. She loves me! She's even told him a couple of times "don't screw this up!" lol

Answer by missanc at 7:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• OMFG!!! my ex husband used to do that ALL the time, and in turn it would make our little bs fights into something so much more. she was a piece of work. i couldnt stand her for the life of me. my ex couldnt stand her either, until he needed something.
    needless to say, after we split, i went on like the big girl i am....and am living in my own place..taking care of all my responsibilities while he went back to live with his mommy. lol.
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No, thank goodness! In fact I think my MIL drives my husband almost as batsh*t as she does me!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• no my DH is a mature adult and doesn't feel the need to run to his mommy. Problems between me and DH are kept between us. We do not include outsiders in our problems. We handle them between us (unless we were to go to a counselor)
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No, he goes to his Grandmother, who lives with us, and to her he is the favorite grandson and her baby boy so I get the silent treatment for days
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:14 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• No he doesn't and I don't either. We were raised to have more respect for each other and our marriage than that. Whatever problems we have are worked out between us. I don't go crying to my friends either. I think it's disrespectful to talk about your spouse in a negative way to other people. I see women getting angry because their husband bad about them to their friends, family etc. but they do the very same thing. Then they wonder why their marriage is in the toilet.I'm very close to my mom, but even after 15 years of marriage, I still have yet to tell her about any of the disagreements between my husband and I. Likewise, he has never gone crying to his Mommy either.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Nope he knows better, LoL j/k!! Not that I know of, besides it wouldn't matter to me we live 1500 miles away from her!! THANK GOD!!!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2010