For a girl

Whisper :) I love it!

Anna92464

Asked by Anna92464 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Baby Names

• ooooh, now I LOVE that ! I think its beautiful too ! actually i love that so much I wish I had thought of that one myself so many years ago when I was actually having a baby, lol

Yes, the people I know in my life that have unique names are the most creative people I know....Both Jarah and Willow, for example....marched to the beat of her own drum for sure ! But everyone loved and admired her !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:01 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Hmmm. Maybe cute for a little child (big maybe), but I think probably most adult women would not care to be named Whisper, especially career-woman types. I could be wrong though, it's been known to happen.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Sounds like a stripper or a phone sex operator. Not a name for a little girl who will someday want to be respected as a woman.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 7:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You know just the law of nature that if you name a child Whisper, she is going to be the loudest, crassest person ever. MIddle name maybe, but not a first name.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:58 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I will have to say it is unique, but I have to agree with vicesix, maybe you can use it for a nickname.
    WJC

Answer by WJC at 7:31 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I agree with @vicesix i think it would be cute for a little girl (maybe) but as she got older not so sure she would like it. But hey she is your DD and its your decision just my opinion Good Luck
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I don't like it, sorry. It reminds me of the other names like Harmony, Diamond, Faith, etc. and I don't like those either.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• It's not bad. It would make a really cute middle name!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• i agree but But Mommie .. i would like it for a middle name! its very unique!!
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You name your girl Whisper and I will name my son Murmur. Then they can get married and have children named Mutter, Blabber, and Hum.
    Anonymous