**Extension of the question "Is it cheating?"**

If I don't believe what he tells me do you think I should try to talk to "the other woman" to see what else he may have told her about how he really feels regarding our marriage? I know it sounds crazy but he just keeps telling me that he is happy with me and doesn't want to leave me. I need to know if it isn't true. I just have this urge to call her and it won't go away.

Link to the other question

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• men always lie.. call her to get the other side of the story, you never know til you do. it will continue to eat at you till you find out for yourself.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• ugh, im sorry youre dealing with that. i know how it is. i just left my ex in august due to cheating along with abuse. all i can say is, if your gut is telling you its going on, it probably is. a womens instinct is never wrong.
    my ex used to say the same thing. but then when he would go foodshopping for 4 hours i started getting VERY uneasy...he would tell me hes happy with me, he doesnt want to seperate, he cant see himself with anyone else, the whole nine!
    he was cheating....with multiple people....since i was pregnant with my 2.5 yo DS....smh. it still hurts.
    and ya know, the most important thing between you and your husband is communication....
    if you stll suspect, i guess go ahead and ask the other woman. but dont come off catty they just get nasty. ive been there too.
    ive learned from my ex, to approach the other women nicely.....goodl uck mama!
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You could call her to satisfy your couriosity, but she has her own motives too- Your man! I say she can have him. You deserve better than being 2nd best. As hard as it is, I would never be in a relationship w/ someone who cheats or is abusive. You need to walk away. Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Cheating is not loving. Get someone who loves you.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 8:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Heck yeah talk to the OW. If she thinks it's something serious between them (like if he's telling her he'll leave you for her) then she'll flat out let you know what's up.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• if she answers when you call her, i'd ask her about it. if he's lieing to you then he's probably lieing to her.
    ginnylyn

Answer by ginnylyn at 10:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would call her, just to give you a piece of mind!!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• if your gut and instincts are telling you something is wrong it probably is my husband said the same thing snoop do what you have to check cell phone bill online check phone mileage on his vehicle change of appreance he cares been there done that it took me four months to finally talk to her she was a friend now i finally got the whole story and he still lied about alot more it hurts but enough is enough i wish you all the best
    boondocks

Answer by boondocks at 12:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• Then call her.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:23 AM on Jan. 1, 2011

• DO NOT CALL THE OTHER WOMAN!!!! Why? Because she will tell you so many lies, your head will spin. Move on, forget about it until you have "PROOF", solid proof he's cheating. Don't ever call an ex to get answers because it will backfire.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:36 AM on Jan. 1, 2011