What are some fun activities to do with a 3 yr old girl in winter?

I have a 3 yr old daughter & I just started working after being home for a yr giving her my undivided attention, i only work part time so i dont make enough to spend all kinds of money taking her places, but i feel so bad because its cold out & ive been working so shes been very clingy & whiny wanting my attention but ive been alot busier than usual so i just want mommy time sometimes so ive been more selfish with my time than usual which i know is not fair to her because she doesnt really quite grasp whats going on & ive tried to sit her down & explain but again shes 3 so i was wondering what fun activities just her & I can do together? maybe crafts or games, cooking...ect.

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 7:49 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Color, paint, use fun glitter, play w/ playdough/moondough/, have a tea party, see if your local movie theatre has a kidtune-we have them every day at 1, same movie plays for a month but it's only 3.50 and you get popcorn and coke w/ that price + the movie!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• coloring. painting. you can make edible playdoh with powdered milk and peanut butter. just dont go throwing it on the ceiling it sticks. hahahaha...
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Also you could let her help you bake cookies!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:53 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Try some face painting.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 11:11 PM on Jan. 1, 2011

• mommy and me...ours is at our library and it gives her a chance to be with other kids as well as you...maybe play dress up or tea party
    hammomof2

Answer by hammomof2 at 3:57 AM on Jan. 2, 2011

• You can google your town. "Free things to do in MyCity, USA" they have some really interesting things. You can pick a theme, dress like it and go to the library and read books about it. You can Build a Faerie house like the little girl did in Tinkerbell, make it out of recycled objects. You could make a tent and pretend to have a campout (Boys and girls like it). You can have a makeover day, and let her play hairdresser and make-up artist. You can make a fun time jar. Place fun activities on strips of paper and let her randomly pull them out, and do the actvity (Jump like a frog five times, Make your best lion noise, try to lick your elbow, etc...)
    Ms.Wendy83

Answer by Ms.Wendy83 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2011