What would you do if your husbands friend tried kissing you?

So we were out last night for the New Year, and one of my husbands friends kept telling me I was hot then he procedeed to move onto I am so beautiful and well, I was a little freaked out because I have been married for 5 1/2 years now. And I have never had this happen, he is one of my husbands really good friends. But whatever, they will all drunk so I just let it go, not thinking much of it. Well then, this friend left and I was hot so I ended up walking outside for a min. And here he comes, walking back up to the house. Well, he stops and talks to me. And I really wasn't thinking much of it. But then he asked if he could kiss me!!! I tell him no, I love my husband and I care about him and the other guys because my husband cares about them. I don't know whether I should tell my husband or not. What would you do? I guess I don't want to break up a friendship because of him being stupid when he is drunk, he didn't do anything more then ask, but I also don't want him saying something to my husband about it, and having my husband question why I wouldn't tell him to begin with. I honestly love my husband to death and he knows I wouldn't do anything. But I just really don't know what to do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should tell your husband. You don't want the friend to tell him and you look bad for not mentioning it. He may take into consideration that his friend was drunk, so it may not ruin their friendship. But, sadly if it does his friend was not being a friend to him by hitting on you.
    psgilbert

Answer by psgilbert at 8:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would tell my hubby, heck, I tell the man everything. How he chooses to deal with his friend is his concern.
    Iconoclast

Answer by Iconoclast at 8:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• You know your hubby. How is he gonna respond?
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 9:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I do, and that was why I was scared! I didn't want him getting super angry at me, becasue I didn't do anything!! But I just told him and he didn't really say anything back to me....he had no emotion about it. Soooo, I don't know what is going through his head right now. Maybe he will say more later.....?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I wouldn't just yet , but keep it in mind for a later date. You might be able to use it..
    Anyhow it really depends if this guy knows his place when he isn't drunk as I doubt he will say anything to your hubby to save face.
    But really do you like this friends influence on your hubby? Do you think he is a good friend for hubby whom is envious of him or getting such a good catch? Think about it and you have your answer.
    twinpicks

Answer by twinpicks at 9:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• I would tell him. and if he doesnt believe you then he must not really know you!
    momma2b2008

Answer by momma2b2008 at 10:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2010

• Normally I would slap him and tell dh. However now that I found out my dh was having an affair I would jump at the opportunity. Payback is a real bitch, lol!

Anonymous

• You should tell him what happened. Once the cat is out of the bag, it's up to your husband to talk to his friend about his inappropriateness. Even when people are drunk, they know what's right and what's wrong. Hitting on and attempting to kiss another man's wife is WRONG.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:17 AM on Jan. 1, 2011